Health Insurance Benefits Made Easy
62% of all bankruptcies are from medical expenses. Protect yourself and your family from this risk by utilizing the health insurance coverages below. Some health insurance plans are guaranteed issue, require no medical exams and can be purchased online.
Accidental Expense Plus Insurance
- Pays dollar for dollar, emergency room to physical therapy
- Lump sum benefit paid for major critical illnesses, cancer, heart attack and stroke
- Pays benefits regardless of other coverage
- Pays quick and easy directly to you
- guaranteed issue ages 18 - 64
Health Insurance Limited Medical
- Do not have adequate health insurance.
- Have health insurance with high deductible or out-of-pocket expenses.
- Want to supplement the coverage you may have.
Short-Term Medical Insurance
Perfect for those inbetween coverage. Short-term medical plans are ideal for those who are:
- Between jobs or laid off or waiting for employer benefits.
- Part-time or temporary employees or recently graduated.
- Without adequate health insurance.